Sunday, August 22, 2010

My boyfriend needs a name...

because referring to him constantly as, "my boyfriend" is pretty lame. I don't want to use his real name because no one else on my blog is referred to by their real names. He has been called Donavon as a nick name for a while now by my brother so I think I'll use that one. At least until he reads this and complains. :) So for now, my boyfriend, is Donavon. But not really.

p.s. Please do not think of him as a guy with bushy hair and a mustache who sings Mellow Yellow. Or, a less than straight man with slicked back hair, which is based on no one particular but I could just see that image building in your head based on the name. If you must equate him to another Donavon.. I guess it could be Donavon Frankenreiter because I like his music. But if possible, think of him as a Donavon you've never met, or as the one you already know that is him because you really know him. Ahem, moving on.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Donovan. Hmmm. Ok. T'will indeed take getting used to, but I suppose I can do it! :) I LOVE YOU!