Sunday, August 22, 2010

Maddens!

We marked another one of the list yesterday! We ate at a restaurant called Maddens that is located in downtown Bryan in the same building as Old Bryan Marketplace, an antique/novelty shop. It was so much fun!!! We loved it. The atmosphere is really fun and interesting, the wait staff was super nice and helpful and the food was fantastic! I wish I would have brought my camera because everything was so pretty. I think it's really neat when a chef takes the time to not only make food that tastes good but that also looks good. I got crab cakes and my boyfriend got roasted chicken. We had a mozzarella and roasted tomato salad for an appetizer and raspberry iced teas. Everything was wonderful! It's reasonably priced especially for the time that was obviously taken to make it look so nice. It's a neat building and location. It was lots of fun and we'll definitely be back. 5 stars!!

No comments: