Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Alas, I have been tagged!

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was 8 years old, living in an old victorian house in Hallettsville. I was mostly swimming in our pool, playing barbies, and visiting Mema and Papa.
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Water my garden
2. Cut Molly's hair
3. Give Molly a bath
4. Listen to a Mark Driscoll sermon (Faith and Works)
5. Finish planning my awesome birthday!
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut butter fold-overs
2. Red Pears
3. Chips and home-made salsa
4. Chocolate
5. Kashi bars
(sorry Ev, we just have similar taste!)
What I would do if I were a billionaire:
Hmm, I would give some to all of these people I know who are waiting to do awesome things but are halted by funds, that would include myself.
Five places I have lived:
1. Petionville, Haiti
2. Pelerin, Haiti
3. Manchester, CT
4. Halletsville, Tx
5. Bryan, Tx
Five jobs I have had:
1. Orphanage worker
2. Baby-sitter
3. Cook
4. Housekeeper
5. Hole Digger... :)

2 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

Wonderful!!!
Is there anyone left for you to tag?
E.

Ingrid Harper said...

Great!