Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun times..

Things to do if you're bored:

Canoe in a dry creek bed.

Float in a canoe in the middle of a pond while reading.

Dig holes. Deep ones.

Make your own slip n slide out of trash bags, water and dish soap.

Find a creek, find the steepest bank, and climb it.

Ride your bike to the nearest sonic or dollar store.

Have a silly string fight with as many people as possible.

Do the same with water baloons. Invite the neighbors.

Sleep in a tent in your back yard.

Make s'mores. You can do this with a fire place, bon fire, microwave, gas stove, candle, or any other form of heat.

Read a funny book aloud with friends.

Dye your hair with the cheapest hair dye you can find.

Rent a super hero movie.

Rent an indie film and watch it with a friend really late at night with lots of sugar and caffine. Redbull is good for this.

Make a desert out of anything and everything sweet in your house.

Turn on music really loud in the middle of the house and dance with any family members who pass by.

Go on really, really, long walks.

Sit in a hot tub with coffee, music and awesome people.

I have tested all of these boredom sollutions personally and find them all quite satisfactory.

9 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

YE-YAH!
I have done these things too!!!
My favorites are:
#1, #2, #3, #7, #9, #15 and #17.
Yup, that about wraps it up! :P
Have a dandy day,
Everly

Anonymous said...

There is just one thing to say.........AWESOME POSSUM.-Rita

Anonymous said...

There is just one thing to say.........AWESOME POSSUM.-Rita

Everly Pleasant said...

Okay! We get it Rita...
Everly

Ingrid Harper said...

If you made a s'more over the fire of a scented candle it would taste really gross...unless it was chocolate flavored...there ya go! enjoy the random stupid comment of the day!!!

Everly Pleasant said...

Ha ha...I like you Tessa...
Everly

Sabrina Bleu said...

haha thanks for the comments guys! :)
Tessa, Thanks for that interesting comment!:) I actually have made them over scented candles and the scent luckily did not distort the taste of the marshmellow but I'm not going to say that it can't!

Anonymous said...

SABRINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE YOU! I KINDA TEARED UP THE OTHER DAY WHEN I SAW A PAINTING OF THE THREE GRACES AND THE TOUR GUIDE TALKED ABOUT HOW THE CREATED A CIRCLE OF PERFECT LOVE....LATER MY MOM SAID IT MADE HER THINK OF YOU, ME, AND EVERLY. SAY HI TO THE POOCH. I ACTUALLY TRULY MISS HER. I AM SENDING YOU A LETTER TODAY FROM SIENA...LOOK IT UP ON THE MAP!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL GET THERE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-RITA

Sabrina Bleu said...

RITA!! That was so sweet, what you said about the three graces. We miss you too! Gengi is here and doing great. I think she was happy to get here and Phoebe has been super excited. I'm so excited to get your letter!! That's awesome! I looked it up on the map, I can't believe you're actually there! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH TOOO!!!!