Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Best song for when:

You're riding in the car at night: The Scientist---Coldplay

You wanna dance: Love Today---- Mika

You wanna sing: Hey Jude--- The Beatles

You wanna cry: Goodbye My Lover---James Blunt

You're doing yard work: Susie Q---- CCR

You're riding in the car anytime with the windows down: Bohemian Rhapsody--- Queen

You wanna belt it out with your mom: Girls just wanna have fun--- Cyndi Lauper

You're working out: China Grove---The Doobie Brothers

You're eating hamburgers outside: Monkeys Theme song---- The Monkeys

That's it for now!

6 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

Wow!
That is sooooooooo true!
I don't know if we've ever agreed quite so accurately. ;)
I love this list...
E

Sabrina Bleu said...

Thank you! I guess you kind of have to agree since you've been in most of the same situations as me listening to the same tunes!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved this list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I must say I probably listen to Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs while working out and not China Grive...Rita

Anonymous said...

ummmm...that was supposed to be Grove

Sabrina Bleu said...

I see. That's a good one too! It is definately an awesome song and work-out-able! Good to have you back lovely rita!

Ingrid Harper said...

So true! I completely agree...except the Doobie Boppers or whatever, never heard of them!