Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some Awesome Possum Things.

Here we go..

1. The Giving Tree

2. Guitars 

3. Coffee and Tea and the mugs/cups we drink them in

4. Chocolate so dark it's bitter as worm wood.

5. Elf

6. Books so old that I'm not sure what they mean but love them regardless

7.  My big beautiful family

8. The one friend who gets me, Rita! 

9. Parties with people you actually want to be around

10.  Green

11. Molly and Dusty

12. Journals

13. Lewis and Clark

14. The Princess Bride (book and movie)

15. Wintermint gum

16. SUE

17. Christmas

18. Squishy pillows
 
19. Singing and Dancing

20. Music

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...That is so awesome possum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!-Rita

Everly Pleasant said...

Yeah!
Like, I can just see those oversized rats hanging from their naked tales!
AWESOME POSSUM!
I guess it is my turn to make an awesome favorites list.
Everly

Sabrina Bleu said...

thanks guys! I liked all of our lists. Good idea Rita! :)

Sabrina Bleu said...

ok, this is a comment just to say everly totally ruined that phrase... or attempted to. But I won't let her! AWESOME POSSUM will live on!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOMe POSSUM is a creature of God and an oversized rat would be great because it is more of an already awesome animal!!!!-Rita