Wednesday, September 26, 2007

There are so many places I've never been that deserve to be seen. Places that must be so beautiful.
So many people I've never met. People who could teach me so much with cultures so intriguing.
All of these things worth seeing, hearing, and learning and yet so many go on not knowing, careing, or even trying.
Ignorance is bliss for them.
If ignorance is the only bliss in this world, then may I never find bliss!
What a pity to never see, hear, or know, simply because we never cared to look, to listen, or to learn.
And never to help simply because we were so caught up in our little blissfull, ignorant world so see the pain in another.

3 comments:

J said...

You sound like Christine.
-sg

Sabrina Bleu said...

I take that as a compliment. Thanks!

Everly Pleasant said...

Amen Sister!
That was a wonderful entry...keep it up.
No really, I liked it.
-Everly